Black Solder Mask 94VO PCB Depaneling Equipment With OSP Surface Finishing
1. Optional PCB conveyor belt to remove finished board
2. Clearance between circular and linear blades are adjustable to fit different groove depth and compensates for blade wear out
3. Having three electronic eyes to protect from any irregularities operation.
4. Separate PCB assembly without stress on either PCB or component
5. One touch programming of cut length with digital display
6. Separating speed is adjusted by a rotary knob
7. Handle Intermittent scoring or cut-outs
8. Board with projected component can be cut precisely
9. Large stainless steel platform on both side of cutting blade prevents board wobble and table height and angle are adjustable
To optimize operation, the separation length can be programmed with the control keys. The PCB is placed with its pre-scored groove onto the linear blade. When the foot switch is pressed, the blade carrier with the circular blade moves across the PCB, separating it into individual units.
The clearance between the upper guide and the linear blade is adjustable to ensure that the PCB is only separated in the pre-scored groove. The pre-scored grooves can be interrupted by any number of cutouts. If components project above the groove,the linear blade needs to be omitted