Its typical applications include the prevention and protection against all types of oxidation (rust), the prevention of the growth of fungus on optics, the dry preservation of lab materials and samples as well as the protection of MSDs (moisture sensitive devices) as per IPC/JEDEC within the electronics industry.
Suitable for storing: Semiconductors, Electronics Parts and Precision Instrument and Parts Field: Semiconductors, IC packages, Measuring tools,Electronic component,such as IC,BGA,etc.
It can prevent them from oxygen and mildew, which are widely used in laboratory, electronic industry, hospital, research department.
All models can be chosen stainless material.
With casters on the base
Can choose Anti-ESD dark green color.
Customized size accepted
ELECTRONIC COMPONENT USE
1. Humidity adjustable, energy saving design digital LED-Honeywell display and control, all the setting can be justified at the touch of the UP and DOWN bottom.
2. 1.0mm thickness steel body, rust proof paint, 3.2mm toughened glass, import sensor.
3. Moisture absorbs continuously with sustention for 24 hours Cost lowering through nitrogen (N2) gas replacement and combination N2 with other substance.
4. Zinc alloy lock with plus pressure capability. Strong, rusty proof stainless 304 material. On the base truckle with brake .
5. Slip layer board make the inter space adjustable.
Energy saving design: low electricity consumption resurgence, no heating, no condensation Dripping, absence of fan noise
Any size and spec are available for our customized Auto Nitrogen Gas Cabinet
For storing and keeping moisture sensitive device (MSD) and oxygen sensitive device (OSD)
Fast dehumidifying speed, the humidity of inner cabinet can drop down under 10%RH in several minutes
Using micro-controller unit (MCU) to acquire digital data and real time control the nitrogen gas supply. When the humidity is below the set point value, the system will switch off the nitrogen gas supply. Once the humidity is higher than the set point value, the system will switch on the nitrogen gas supply. It will economize nitrogen gas.